How I achieve 5 different looks with one palette and one brand of the safest makeup on the market today. //
In this video, I demonstrate how I do my base makeup plus one of my favorite looks. I use this same technique to achieve 4 more looks.
Here are 6 looks I achieved with this same palette the night of my shoot:
Links to shop the look in the video:
- Basic safer makeup kit (foundation, blush, eyebrow pencil, mascara, concealer pen, lip gloss): “Flawless in Five“
- Safer eyeshadow palette for achieving all my looks from the last photoshoot: Ultimate Nudes Palette by Beautycounter with BJB.
- Safer lipsheers by Beautycounter with BJB.
- Safer color intense lipsticks by Beautycounter with BJB.
- Shop all Beautycounter products with Betty Jean Bell here.
*If you already have a Beautycounter consultant, please continue shopping with her/him.
*If you are interested in starting your own Beautycounter business and would like Betty Jean’s mentoring, you can join our mission here:
- Make sure you select “Betty Jean Bell” as your mentor at checkout.
- NOTE: Make sure you buy a starter kit — any starter kit — when you join as a consultant. If you can’t afford a starter kit right now, wait until you can. It is nearly impossible to begin a business without any product. xo