Confident on Camera
A "Transformational Photography" program for women who professionally inspire other women.
Learn to take your own gorgeous photos like these with confidence & minimal skills:
Yes, I took all of these photos by myself with the FRONT of my iPhone X.
Learn to stop picking yourself a part in photos and instead see and treat yourself with love.
Stop hiding your body from the world and learn to take photos you feel great in that help you share your unique voice, interests, and passions with the world.
Learn to see your body with love through the practice of taking gorgeous photos of yourself for your social media and website.
Show the women you influence & lead how to genuinely see themselves with love by being a model of what real self-love looks like.
You Can Do This!
All you need is…
💖 A good mobile phone camera (I teach on an iPhone X)…
💖 A little lighting gear (which I’ll tell you about in the course)…
💖 A handful of mobile + desktop apps for photo editing…
💖 A small area safe in the comfort of your own home to make your own gorgeous, self-expressive photos…
💖 An open mind and a willingness to see yourself with love.
To look great in photos, a woman needs to be well-cared for, have the right internal dialogue, and have some basic photography and editing skills.
In this 3 month mentorship program lead by Body Confidence Model + Coach, Betty Jean Bell, you’ll learn 3 things:
How to start taking gorgeous professional photos of yourself for your website and social media using your mobile device and a studio setup you can build at home.
How to release stress & judgment about your body and genuinely seeing your body with love… unconditionally.
The simple daily habits that get the most results and make taking care of YOU easy, even when you are busy with business, family, launches, and life.
If you want to go to the next level with your body confidence, self-love, and photos, I’d love to get on a call with you to see if we’re a good fit!
Click here to tell me a little about yourself and your goals + to schedule a time to talk instantly:
- A new video training lesson each Sunday via email – a step-by-step process of learning to take your own gorgeous photos while seeing yourself with love.
- Monday evening group video coaching call – to support you in your weekly lessons + self-loving perspective shifts and growth. (Time of day to be determined based on the availability of the group.)
- On-Demand private Voxer coaching – Walkie Talkie with Betty Jean Bell anytime of day or night to get the support, feedback, and encouragement you need. (Voxer messages are answered Monday-Friday during Betty Jean’s normal business hours: 10am-5pm CST.)
- Private Facebook Group – where you can share your work, your experiences, and get the encouragement and feedback you need.
- Limited Seats (max 10 women) – I am only choosing 10 glorious women to pour my love and attention on this round. I am SO excited to help you share your beauty with the world!
Let’s set up a short video call to see if you’re the right fit! (Click the big red button below to get started.)
- Access to my Instagram Like A Badass Course for the duration of your program. ($297 value)
- Access to the Being Badass Academy live events for the duration of your program ($1,500 value)
- The BBA Live Events are:
- Morning Meditation, Angel Card Reading, & Coaching Monday-Friday at 7:15am CST
- Wednesday Group Tapping with Emotional Freedom Technique Coach, Cathy Schwanke, at 2pm CST
- Saturday Meal Prep Party at 2:30pm CST or Sunday Meal Prep Party at 3pm CST
- The BBA Live Events are:
The 3 Month Program is $3,000.
(Payment plans are available.)
No Payments For 6 Months With Paypal Line of Credit
Pay for any product through Paypal Credit. It is a service that lets you buy now and pay later. There is no annual fee for using it.
You have the option to make no payments for 6 months. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and available to US customers only.
Book a Call to Join Us
Q. What’s the format?
Each week’s video lesson will be sent via email on Sundays.
You watch the videos then come to Monday night Project Nights with your questions and progress.
Share your work with your Backup Posse in the Facebook group and message Betty Jean privately on Voxer for questions and encouragement as needed.
Q. What equipment will I need? Will I need to buy anything for this program?
Yes, it is highly likely that you will need to buy photography gear, props for your home, and photo editing apps.
If you can’t afford to invest at least a few hundred dollars on lighting, backdrops, and apps, then this program will not be a good fit for you at this time.
I’d say a budget of about $500 will get you set up nicely.
Q. What is your refund policy?
Progress requires time and commitment, not perfection. We are here to support you and serve as coaches and guides but at the end of the day, the only one who can create the improvements you want is you.
Since we only have room for 10 women and are committed to and holding the space for you, we do not offer cancellations or refunds.
That said, I have never had anyone ask for a refund on any of my programs. I’m confident that if you do the work and follow along with the program, you will be dazzled by the progress you make, the self-loving mindset shifts you experience, and the gorgeous photos you are going to create!